Here you will find an archive of our most recent open and closed polls.
Should PG&E allow customers to decide whether a SmartMeter is installed on their property?
- Yes (78%, 130 Votes)
- No (22%, 36 Votes)
Total Votes: 166
Start: September 3, 2010 @ 10:30 amWho should become California's next governor?
- Meg Whitman (48%, 1,218 Votes)
- Jerry Brown (46%, 1,183 Votes)
- None of the above (6%, 163 Votes)
Total Votes: 2,563
Start: August 25, 2010 @ 11:09 amShould the Board of Supervisors take the Animal Care and Control Department away from the Agricultural Commissioner's office?
- No (75%, 316 Votes)
- Yes (25%, 103 Votes)
Total Votes: 419
Start: August 12, 2010 @ 4:40 pmShould Windsor cancel its council election in November?
- Yes - The town should save money since no one is challenging the incumbents (53%, 45 Votes)
- No - The town should preserve the option for a write-in candidate to run in November (47%, 40 Votes)
Total Votes: 85
Start: August 12, 2010 @ 4:37 pmWill you support a quarter-cent sales tax hike in Santa Rosa on the November ballot?
- No (54%, 94 Votes)
- I don't live in Santa Rosa, but I don't like the idea (20%, 34 Votes)
- Yes (19%, 33 Votes)
- I don't live in Santa Rosa, but I would be willing to pay a little more (7%, 13 Votes)
Total Votes: 173
Start: July 29, 2010 @ 1:35 pm